Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Strange glitching in video and some stills????

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
I'm getting some strange glitching/noise in my images and video. As I fly if I get a gust of wind, or if I stop suddenly or change directions, I get the "noise" you see in the attached images. What do you think this is? Do you think I need to send my drone in for repair???

LET ME KNOW...and Thank you!

Kirk Voclain

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 10.29.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 10.29.09 AM.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 32
  • Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 10.28.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 10.28.22 AM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
I'm getting some strange glitching/noise in my images and video. As I fly if I get a gust of wind, or if I stop suddenly or change directions, I get the "noise" you see in the attached images. What do you think this is? Do you think I need to send my drone in for repair???

Kirk Voclain
I would try cleaning the contacts on the gimbal and the antivibration plate first. Then check that the yaw motor and bayonet attachement are not wobbly/loose screws under the cover plate on the gimbal site. Then clean also the contacts on your microSD card and the slot where it goes to. I use contact cleaning spray and cotton tips for this. You may also apply a tiny amount of gold DeOxit to those strip gimbal connector contacts. See if this helps. If not change the microSD card. Only as a last resort send it in...

Kirk Voclain

Search function is always a good start?.....

I looked at everyone of those threads and none of them are the patterns that I have!!!
Two of those threads show exactly the issue you have together with some suggestions regarding contact cleaning and reseating the camera.
SanCap has confirmed that it is mount related.

You will need to replace this.....

Fitting instructions can be found on YouTube etc

Two of those threads show exactly the issue you have together with some suggestions regarding contact cleaning and reseating the camera.
SanCap has confirmed that it is mount related.

You will need to replace this.....

Fitting instructions can be found on YouTube etc

THANKS....that was most helpful! the part has been ordered...and YouTube has been watched.....

Kirk

THANKS....that was most helpful! the part has been ordered...and YouTube has been watched.....

Kirk

I actually have a new one in package that I no longer need and would have sold you at half the price but I didn't want to take advantage of the situation. Be very careful doing this yourself, some of the wires are very fragile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez