Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Successful Update w/ Pro Res?

Reaction score
Hello All-

I’ve got an I2 X7 and i’m Trying to get the latest firmware to stick and it’s keeps saying it’s “unable to update”. I’ve refreshed and installed latest to no avail.

What would be the suggested way of updating that might work? Should update with gimbal and lens attached while updating m? Start with the X5S? I saw there was a note about all camera systems would need or could be updated.

Thanks - sorry if this has been covered.

Hello All-

I’ve got an I2 X7 and i’m Trying to get the latest firmware to stick and it’s keeps saying it’s “unable to update”. I’ve refreshed and installed latest to no avail.

What would be the suggested way of updating that might work? Should update with gimbal and lens attached while updating m? Start with the X5S? I saw there was a note about all camera systems would need or could be updated.

Thanks - sorry if this has been covered.

I had issues myself using both Assistant 2 and GO4 with Crystalsky with numerous attempts failing. Someone suggested using iPad with GO4 and after 2 tries it worked.

ProRes RAW and RAW HQ will only show resolutions when you have selected 23.976 fps eithe rin PAL or NTSC :)
Also, you won't be able to edit unless you have Final Cut Pro X, because Apple.

Also, update controller, Go4. Start at Assistant 2 to update I2 with cam attached. You will also need to do batteries and SSD's, one at a time through Assitant 2.
I would always attempt update using PC rather than Mac.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool