Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sun Shade wrong solution for iPad mini

Reaction score
After many experiments with trying to see the screen of my iPad mini in bright daylight I realised that even when the sun was shaded I could not see the screen because of its reflective properties. Cheap anti glare screen protectors helped a little, but then I tried MediaDevil anti glare (there is a clear or anti glare version) 'magic screen' protector and it works, turning the surface into that fitted to dedicated outdoor monitors. I don't know yet if it is a complete solution, and a shade may also be required but it's 100 times better than before. I live in the UK and a pack of 2 cost £12 from Amazon.

Reaction score
After many experiments with trying to see the screen of my iPad mini in bright daylight I realised that even when the sun was shaded I could not see the screen because of its reflective properties. Cheap anti glare screen protectors helped a little, but then I tried MediaDevil anti glare (there is a clear or anti glare version) 'magic screen' protector and it works, turning the surface into that fitted to dedicated outdoor monitors. I don't know yet if it is a complete solution, and a shade may also be required but it's 100 times better than before. I live in the UK and a pack of 2 cost £12 from Amazon.
For screen shades to work properly they need to be at 70 angel. Only shades doing this are the hoodi.

Reactions: sirnikolas

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colesurfin