Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sunshade for iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro 9.7" * * * SOLD * * *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Industrial Rotor Sunshade - Made of Durable, heavy duty plastic

One of the better one’s out there. I purchased this around June ‘2019, used it approx 20+ times. I recently purchased a Crystalsky tablet and don’t have a need for this anymore.

For Demo purpose’s, the photo’s shows the sunshade with an iPad Mini4. But the sunshade is meant for the iPad 9.7” and iPad Pro 9.7”. What I did was cut up a foam material to make the iPad Mini4 fit around and inside the tablet tray.
It’s not perfect, but I am able to utilize my iPad Mini. It’s snug and acceptable for use.

Condition of Sunshade: Very Good. Little signs of wear

What you will get: Sunshade, Home Made Foam fitting insert for iPad Mini, Mounting Bolt, No Slip Mount

Controller and iPad NOT included

Asking: $xxx
(US Dollar$) Best1.jpgBest2.jpgBest3.jpgor Best Offer. + $15.00 Priority Mail Shipping. Shipping to USA only. Paypal OK

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Very nice! Good job with the photos, too. I never liked those sunshades. I use my Civic's rear window, which has "limousine tint." I can actually view the drone through the tinted glass for an added layer of sun protection. In situations where the sun is in exactly the wrong position in the sky, I can throw a case on hatchback for a complete block of the sun. The trick is to always park facing South....<;^)

D

1587221145718.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop