Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Swapping Pro Res from a damaged i2 and transferring to a replacement i2. Can it be done?

Reaction score
I've decided to stretch my dollars further and buy my replacement Inspire 2 from a private party. Problem is, DJI will not swap the Pro Res program if you don't get the replacement drone from them. It really sucks. I say, if you buy the license for Pro Res you should be able to transfer to any replacement Inspire 2 no matter where it comes from. DJI doesn't see it that way. I have both the damaged i2 and the replacement and would like to figure out the transfer myself or have someone more knowledgeable than me do it. What would you guys do?

I've decided to stretch my dollars further and buy my replacement Inspire 2 from a private party. Problem is, DJI will not swap the Pro Res program if you don't get the replacement drone from them. It really sucks. I say, if you buy the license for Pro Res you should be able to transfer to any replacement Inspire 2 no matter where it comes from. DJI doesn't see it that way. I have both the damaged i2 and the replacement and would like to figure out the transfer myself or have someone more knowledgeable than me do it. What would you guys do?
Please use the search function before posting up a thread on a subject that has been covered numerous times already.
Transferring CinemaDNG and ProRes Licensing
Transfer ProRes AN DNG License to an new Inspire 2 ?
Prores/CinemaDNG License in the event of crash/loss/theft

The license is not user transferable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44