Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

T600 Motor takeapart

Reaction score
Just for the benefit of those of us who like to take things apart I thought I'd dismantle my faulty T600 Motor just to show they do come apart, after taking out the two Alan keyed screws then taking of the quick release prop adapters the only thing keeping the whole thing together us a C ring which is seated in a a groove in the shaft. Using a sturdy flat edged screwdriver the main body of the motor can be forced apart. But be very careful it will feel like it's very much glued together but brute force will win over the magnets keeping the two parts of the main body from separating. Apparently the T600 motors can be serviced by changing or swapping these parts and the if you want to save money I understand the T800 upper motor
28c3a4beb838b74c6be11b46877cde83.jpg
body can be swapped over onto the Base of the T600. Those of you wishing to do this conversion will need to keep the Base which is attached to the ESCs as there are mounting holes so the motor can be attached to the inspires legs on re-assembly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good info, thank you.
Do you know if they are releasing spare motors and esc's soon?
I haven't seen them advertised yet.

The problem with DJI is they don't want owners to repair these units themselves so what I've found everywhere I've looked as I'm in the UK parts are very hard to come by especially for motors on the inspire the phantoms are more available parts for the inspire are more readily available in the US or Germany than here but I am currently rebuilding an inspire so keep tabs on the forum I'll be documenting everything it's about time we had some proper information on the inspire hope it all helps

Yes a few pence part leads to your inspire falling to the ground, or into a lake!

Yes Gray52 I don't think dji will be in a hurry to improve the quality and reliability in a hurry either

Dji you need to start releasing parts for the inspire soon, as alot of inspire's will be coming out of warranty soon and alot of hours are being accumulated on these aircraft, so the need for major services will be high. It now starts to become a major risk factor for uoc holders.
Please get this happening soon.

Dji you need to start releasing parts for the inspire soon, as alot of inspire's will be coming out of warranty soon and alot of hours are being accumulated on these aircraft, so the need for major services will be high. It now starts to become a major risk factor for uoc holders.
Please get this happening soon.

oh they know....that's why they are on track to over a billion is sales

Yes Gray52 I don't think dji will be in a hurry to improve the quality and reliability in a hurry either

I only ***** about DJI publicly when it's warranted, (and u seem to be doing it just for fun, nice). My I1 kicks ***, I1 support sucks ***, firmware sucks *** but doesn't remove the fact that the I1 kicks ***, (I have vids that peeps are willing to pay for). Give credit where credit is do, ***** when you have a reason.
I do both, (as everyone knows)

I have a lot of bitches about the firmware bs, (and the secret removal of functions and capabilities), but I don't understand why You are bitchin', did I miss your post describing your problems?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08