Tarot 650 with DJI Components together or separate.

Reaction score
I have a used Tarot 650 Sport. The retracts are disabled and not functional, although the landing gear are still foldable, up and in. It is powered by 4 DJI E-800 motors with DJI ESC's and includes the LED's that connect to the esc's. The flight controller is a Naza M V1 upgraded to V2, this is NOT Naza M lite, It has the new style remote LED. The motor mounts have been upgraded to the aluminum anti vibration mounts, I will include the stock mounts. The gimbal is a Zenmuse H3-3D and is fully functional. There is a Taranis 8XR receiver that I will remove if not needed. I am asking 695 for the complete package or will separate parts. If purchased as a complete unit I will include the hard case for 40 dollars (plano gun case). Transmitter not included.The E-800 motors and ESC's require 6S batteries, I have been using 2, 3S batteries in series. I will include 4, 3S batteries.

Transmitter not included.

Naza M V1 upgraded to V2, 195.00 USD

DJI E800 Motor Kit with ESC/LED, 1 set of props QR or ST, 235 USD

Tarot 650 Sport Frame, 105 USD

Zen muse H3-3D gimbal, 225 USD

Buyer to pay shipping.

Last edited:
Hi,
Could you possibly send me hookup information for the Zenmouse H3-3d gimbal and a schematic / block diagram showing the control package wiring / hookup. I am building a Tarot X8 heavy duty and need some help . Looks like you did a fine job.

Thanks
Carl