Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD: Tarot Flir Vue Pro gimbal and Inspire 1 mount with transmitter

Reaction score
*********SOLD******

Selling my set-up for mounting a stabilized Flir Vue Pro onto an Inspire 1
  • 3 Axis Tarot TL03FLIR gimbal for Flir Vue Pro with a 3d printed (PETG) adapter for mounting the gimbal on the Inspire's camera mount.
  • Ready Made RC UBEC
  • ImmersionRC RaceBand 600mW, 5.8GHz, 15-Channel A/V Transmitter.
  • An optional and experimental rail mount for mounting the gimbal at the rear of bird
  • screws and plate for the mounting the Flir to the gimbal arm
The eBay listing ($209 USD, Oklahoma, USA):

20190223-IMG_5626.jpg
This shows how I routed the wires. The battery is mounted with 3M Dual Lock fasteners. The white 3D printed adapter mates the Tarot gimbal to the stock camera mount (no electrical connections -- the FLIR video is transmitted via the 5.8 GHz transmitter at the rear. I configured the gimbal to start-up at a 45 degree angle. It stabilizes the video but the pitch cannot be changed while flying. A receiver could be wired into the gimbal to provide pitch and yaw movement using another remote control.

20190210-CEPN8338.jpg
Of course, the tarot's vibration dampeners do nothing here but I left it that way for simplicity and for the option of mounting on rails at the rear of the Inspire.

20200201-IMG_0231.jpg

20200201-IMG_1784.jpg
The black 3D printed housing that contains the Immersion RC transmitter and the Ready Made RC UBEC is mounted at the rear on a GoPro mount (GoPro mount not included in sale).

20190126-EHJM0600.jpg
The rear mount option which I never tested in flight. Here, the Tarot vibration dampeners are put to use. The black 3D printed rail mount seen here is secured with 3M Dual Lock.

20190216-IMG_5547.jpg
In flight before I cleaned up the wire routing and added the rear housing.

Last edited:
Selling my set-up for mounting a stabilized Flir Vue Pro onto an Inspire 1
  • 3 Axis Tarot TL03FLIR gimbal for Flir Vue Pro with a 3d printed (PETG) adapter for mounting the gimbal on the Inspire's camera mount.
  • Ready Made RC UBEC
  • ImmersionRC RaceBand 600mW, 5.8GHz, 15-Channel A/V Transmitter.
  • An optional and experimental rail mount for mounting the gimbal at the rear of bird
  • screws and plate for the mounting the Flir to the gimbal arm
The eBay listing ($260 currently):

View attachment 27972
This shows how I routed the wires. The battery is mounted with 3M Dual Lock fasteners. The white 3D printed adapter mates the Tarot gimbal to the stock camera mount (no electrical connections -- the FLIR video is transmitted via the 5.8 GHz transmitter at the rear. I configured the gimbal to start-up at a 45 degree angle. It stabilizes the video but the pitch cannot be changed while flying. A receiver could be wired into the gimbal to provide pitch and yaw movement using another remote control.

View attachment 27973
Of course, the tarot's vibration dampeners do nothing here but I left it that way for simplicity and for the option of mounting on rails at the rear of the Inspire.

View attachment 27974

View attachment 27975
The black 3D printed housing that contains the Immersion RC transmitter and the Ready Made RC UBEC is mounted at the rear on a GoPro mount (GoPro mount not included in sale).

View attachment 27976
The rear mount option which I never tested in flight. Here, the Tarot vibration dampeners are put to use. The black 3D printed rail mount seen here is secured with 3M Dual Lock.

View attachment 27977
In flight before I cleaned up the wire routing and added the rear housing.
Location?
Currency?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla