Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB47 Batteries losing storage

Reaction score
3 of my 4 TB47's are now down to around 3000mah and looking at teh amount of charges these have had 1 is 33 another is 32 (this is the worse one) and the last is 41.

my 4th battery has had 35 charges and is 4455mah total.

the drone is fully up to date. the batteries have had a full decharge and recharge.

i just dont know what to do as now i getting flight times of around 6-8mins on a basic flight.

has anyone had this and done something about it?

Will

3 of my 4 TB47's are now down to around 3000mah and looking at teh amount of charges these have had 1 is 33 another is 32 (this is the worse one) and the last is 41.

my 4th battery has had 35 charges and is 4455mah total.

the drone is fully up to date. the batteries have had a full decharge and recharge.

i just dont know what to do as now i getting flight times of around 6-8mins on a basic flight.

has anyone had this and done something about it?

Will
Covered many times previously.
Please try using the search function on the forum since it will usually yield the answers you are looking for.

See my post #2 in this thread....
TB47 Capacity Dropped

Thanks

Unfortunately nothing can be done about the capacity of lipo batteries decreasing as time goes on. I take off with 100% voltage & start landing at 60% voltage. Land by 50% & store them at that capacity. I also get 6 - 8 minutes of flight time per battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth