Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB47 do I need to update firmware.

Reaction score
Hello inspire 1 folks , just got my inspire one v1 and very happy with it . Quick question if you can help me please .
Just bought a new battery do I need to do anything to it meaning upgrade firmware .

Ps my inspire is already up todate . From last month .

Hi,
congrats. Put the file with the firmware in the root folder of your SD in the camera and the copter is flashing the batteries if needed.

I guess that this is not different to the V2 or PRO. Please check the manual (not just for updates) and read it over and over again :)

Chris

Hello inspire 1 folks , just got my inspire one v1 and very happy with it . Quick question if you can help me please .
Just bought a new battery do I need to do anything to it meaning upgrade firmware .

Ps my inspire is already up todate . From last month .
You will get a message on your Go App if any of your batteries need updating (with a yellow triangle highlighting the fact)

I appreciate that guys :) will do . So the go app should tell me to update if needed .

This machine is a beast but iam worried Not to hold it by its horns lol

I appreciate that guys :) will do . So the go app should tell me to update if needed .

This machine is a beast but iam worried Not to hold it by its horns lol
Yes - if anything (aircraft, remote or batteries etc) need updating you will get a message in the app. This includes the camera upgrades but these are included into the update package so when you update firmware all modules that need updates will get them.

Yes - if anything (aircraft, remote or batteries etc) need updating you will get a message in the app. This includes the camera upgrades but these are included into the update package so when you update firmware all modules that need updates will get them.

I appreciate the info guys . I did upgrade the firmware and looks like it did update the new battery. iam not getting the warning anymore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin