Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB47 DOA

Reaction score
New TB47 battery upon opened it was a bit warm. I did not think anything wrong as they sometimes are a bit warm on discharge.. Tried to plug to charger and it does not charge. Just one lED blinks twice and then goes off. Charger works with all other TB47/8's.. I will send back to retailer but wanted to know if anything can be done...

Hey, have you tried upgrading the firmware on the battery? I had this happen too, and I was about to send it back to DJI until someone recommended upgrading the firmware on the battery and it worked...

Agreed,try updating the firmware. I read somewhere that an older firmware that Dji released caused problems with batteries charging,so updating your firmware could correct the problem.

New TB47 battery upon opened it was a bit warm. I did not think anything wrong as they sometimes are a bit warm on discharge.. Tried to plug to charger and it does not charge. Just one lED blinks twice and then goes off. Charger works with all other TB47/8's.. I will send back to retailer but wanted to know if anything can be done...
Which LED is blinking twice? Have you checked against the error code/charge protection LED display?

Yes, they just did! Let's hope I don't get another dud...
It was so much easier with standard LiPos ...
Well, I recently bought a tb48 which had same problem, returned to retailer and got a new replacement which was doa, no lights and would not charge. Both batteries were brand new in unopened boxes. Contacted seller and informed now to go through dji, now awaiting dji response for over a week. My luck, seller was CopterShop, which is going out of business…

Thanks! I would've expected to be sealed like a proper LiPo.. is this related to the fact that the electronics cannot be rebooted from the outside?

defo will try next time .. maybe if I am 'lucky' I will get another one of these TB47's to test your method....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan