Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB47 Electronics

Reaction score
I’ve managed to acquire a cell pack without the electronics to replace my oldest TB47 with 70 charges. However when I attach my ‘old ‘ electronics board the app is still showing 70 charges where in fact it’s 10?
Is there anything I can do to resolve ?
Thank you in advance

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve managed to acquire a cell pack without the electronics to replace my oldest TB47 with 70 charges. However when I attach my ‘old ‘ electronics board the app is still showing 70 charges where in fact it’s 10?
Is there anything I can do to resolve ?
Thank you in advance
Not without an expensive piece of software.
Why not just keep a manual log of the battery or subtract 60 from any charge count shown electronically?

Reaction score
Might not have an option , if I decide to sell any of them it’s a bit embarrassing to say honest it only has X. If I discharge and recharge will the mah show correctly?

Reaction score
What I have noticed is the mah displayed in the app is the same as the old battery, I.e. it’s following the board , what’s going on ! Doesn’t make sense.

Reaction score
It may be a DJI thing ! But my understanding was the intelligent board would measure the capacity when you charge from empty to full . Now I don’t know the actual capacity of the new cells.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
club388bets