Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB47 Electronics

Reaction score
I’ve managed to acquire a cell pack without the electronics to replace my oldest TB47 with 70 charges. However when I attach my ‘old ‘ electronics board the app is still showing 70 charges where in fact it’s 10?
Is there anything I can do to resolve ?
Thank you in advance

Reactions: oldcomputech

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve managed to acquire a cell pack without the electronics to replace my oldest TB47 with 70 charges. However when I attach my ‘old ‘ electronics board the app is still showing 70 charges where in fact it’s 10?
Thank you in advance
Not without an expensive piece of software.
Why not just keep a manual log of the battery or subtract 60 from any charge count shown electronically?

Reaction score
Might not have an option , if I decide to sell any of them it’s a bit embarrassing to say honest it only has X. If I discharge and recharge will the mah show correctly?

Reaction score
What I have noticed is the mah displayed in the app is the same as the old battery, I.e. it’s following the board , what’s going on ! Doesn’t make sense.

Reaction score
It may be a DJI thing ! But my understanding was the intelligent board would measure the capacity when you charge from empty to full . Now I don’t know the actual capacity of the new cells.

Reaction score
Thank you in advance
If you don’t mind, where did you get the cell pack?

Reaction score
Thank you in advance
The board doesn't know that you performed cell's replacement. Someone mention that it will learn after several cycles how to read the capacity of new cells, but charges count will just grow. However, I wouldn't worry much about it as long as cell's voltage is displayed properly and does not exhibit dangerous drops under stress.

Reaction score
I think if you sell it you are going to have to say that it's a pack soldered to an older board, so you are going to have to explain it anyway

Reactions: oldcomputech

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruno France