TB47, TB48 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Everything from this ad has been sold. Thanks.

I have sold my last I1 Drone. It will be shipped tomorrow (Oct 23). At that point I will not have a method to charge them. I would very much like to move the remaining 3 batteries before they should be maintained with a charge again. So make me reasonable offers and get yourself a good buy. I am more than happy to negotiate a lower price. Let's just keep that to private messages please.

I charged all of my batteries for a final condition documentation on Sept 28 with my SmartCharger (sold Oct 8). Photos for this add were taken when I was charging them. After each of the batteries were charged I took a photo of its status. I am using those photos for this add. After all of this, I took the drone and all batteries out and had a very fun last flight with the drone and drained all of the batteries down to 22 and 23%. I then deep cycled all of the batteries with the SmartCharger. So battery condition for each will be +1 charge and what ever battery depletion from the flight and deep cycle.

I am selling
3-TB48's (2 sold, 1 left)
1-TB47.
Two of the TB48's were bought directly from DJI in April of this year and the other two batteries, I can't honestly say how old they are. Should not be more than a very few years based on charge numbers and my flight patterns.

Pricing: TB48 $135 , TB47 $100. I need the prices to be plus shipping to a max of $15 on your end Canada or Lower 48 USA for a single battery. $20 max cost to you for two batteries. It will be a trackable method. I am shipping from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, Postal Code S4S4A5. I will absorb PayPal fee's but will wait until the funds have cleared to my account before shipping.

Updating Available as they sell. If there is a picture, it is available.

TB47 TB48's

Attachments

• IMG_7735.JPG
    252.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7725.JPG
    349 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7726.JPG
    379.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7751.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7752.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7791.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Somebody asked me about a price for all three. I think a discount of $65 is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.