Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB48 batteries

Reaction score
Looking for a couple of TB48 batteries. DJI only have TB47's on their site.
Any thoughts where to pick up a couple? Expedite have them at £131 each but there has to be a catch I suppose.
Thanks for any advice
Cheers

Looking for a couple of TB48 batteries. DJI only have TB47's on their site.
Any thoughts where to pick up a couple? Expedite have them at £131 each but there has to be a catch I suppose.
Thanks for any advice
Cheers

I bought on ebay a few months ago from an outfit based in Portsmouth - price currently £150. Delivered within two days.

Original DJI Inspire TB48 Battery 5700MAH 22.8V for FPV DJI Inspire1 UK stock

And I recently bought two TB47s from Vodafone shop on ebay at £114, click and collect from Argos. Delivery again two days.

Inspire 1 TB47 battery 4500 mAh

All the batteries have been fine so far but I can't vouch for what happens if there's a problem. Your decision!

Thanks Simon.
Will look into it.
If they can do them for £40 per battery cheaper Im presuming that the authorised DJI dealers are having to charge what DJI tell them to sell them at- So where are these guys getting them from?

They won't ship Lipos to the UK (or internationally)
That goes for Alaska as I found out; DJI Kindly kept me waiting for over a week then said" oh sorry we can't ship the TB48's to you sir", then refunded my money!
After that they said (in not so many words) for me to feel free to order them again with a different address; WTF?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baie Car