Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB48 Battery Firmware?

Reaction score
I just got a new I1BE, i upgraded to the latest firmware as soon as i got it. Do i need to do anything special when my new TB48 batteries arrive, right now i just have the TB47 and the life of it stinks, maybe 14 minutes max if that. When i did the original firmware upgrade it said it would upgrade the TB47 battery automatically. I dont have the original BIN file from the website either.

Confused.

I just got a new I1BE, i upgraded to the latest firmware as soon as i got it. Do i need to do anything special when my new TB48 batteries arrive, right now i just have the TB47 and the life of it stinks, maybe 14 minutes max if that. When i did the original firmware upgrade it said it would upgrade the TB47 battery automatically. I dont have the original BIN file from the website either.

Confused.

Hi Tommy,
Whilst I appreciate that you only joined the forum on Saturday, please spend some time using the search function on the site before posting up threads.
At least four of your questions have been answered previously and have information to help you already on this site.
The questions you are asking are newbie, basic questions which is fine as everyone has to learn :) however all of them can be answered from information on here with just a little bit of research.

Thanks

Links that might help (took 20 seconds to search).......

Battery firmware update

Drifting problems with Inspire 1

Drift on our Inspire

massive battery drain from pilot app

Shou.TV screen recorder/broadcaster is back

Reactions: Tommy Bayshore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member