Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB48 problem

Reaction score
Hi I charged 2 TB48 batteries the other day checked them this morning and 1 battery was only showing 1light put it in drone turned on checked the dji app battery showing 97% all cells even voltage. Can anyone help me with this problem.

when you push the button do all the lights light up? like when you turn it on. or only the one? the LED may have burned out
when you push the button do all the lights light up? like when you turn it on. or only the one? the LED may have burned out
All four lights lit up beforehand but when checked to day only one did. Is this a common problem with the batteries.

All four lights lit up beforehand but when checked to day only one did. Is this a common problem with the batteries.
Moved to help section.

How many days did you leave the battery before checking?
What have you got your auto storage delay set to?

I think they meant to say do they have the app set to 2days to discharge
After charging I checked it 2 days later only 1 light on so put in drone and checked on app showed fully charged and all cells equal. So I now think it may be the intelligent part of battery at fault.

After charging I checked it 2 days later only 1 light on so put in drone and checked on app showed fully charged and all cells equal. So I now think it may be the intelligent part of battery at fault.
i have a dead TB48 i could remove the board and ship to you? you will need to do some soldering though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips