Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Test footage of SuperSpeed 1 (traffic boat from Norway to Denmark).

Reaction score
Small test footage of a boat named SuperSpeed 1.

Ignore the raindrop on the left.. =/

No edit, so it's pretty boring to watch! (no sound).

Picture taken out of the recorded video.
E1xdZmi.jpg

Looks like it is under exposed to me, too dark. With all those clouds around you could try increasing the exposure or possibly removing the ND filter if it was on. Just my 2 cents worth. The lighting and colour in the photo are much better.

Perhaps Youtube did some tricks to the clip. The photo is just a print screen of the video window. No edits. but thanks! :)

Not boring at all!. Very good and interesting to watch.

Thanks for sharing..
Thanks :) appreciated. Will get some more flying practice and make sure to clean the lense before take off. If it's nice weather i might do it again next sunday. maybe more closeup. Gonna see if i can get a message over to the captain to ask if i can do some closeup shots of the boat. :)

I guess you live in Norway .. :)

How is it in Norway, in the case of permits for filming ports?

In Sweden, it is forbidden to film with drones in major ports, due to national security, as it is called.

I guess you live in Norway .. :)
How is it in Norway, in the case of permits for filming ports?
In Sweden, it is forbidden to film with drones in major ports, due to national security, as it is called.
Honestly, I don't know the laws 100% about filming ports, However, family member works there so it isn't a problem (yet).

That being said, this is a pretty small area. I'm sure its other rules for major ports as you say.

I always fly from distance, and never interput the workers.

Honestly, I don't know the laws 100% about filming ports, However, family member works there so it isn't a problem (yet).

That being said, this is a pretty small area. I'm sure its other rules for major ports as you say.

I always fly from distance, and never interput the workers.

Although I had someone close who worked in the harbor, it´s not the one that I will get problems from.
The problem comes from the Swedish Armed Forces, when they think I'm leaking defense information.
Just saying.. Check it up, before you get in trouble. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool