Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Thank you Ryan from www.aerial-pixel.com!

kevbac

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Arrived in the mail today...
Safety Yellow T-Shirt: TCCA Certified Commercial Drone Pilot Keep Clear
Black T-Shirt: "Before you ask... Yes it's a drone (etc.) with the last line (No, you can't fly it) removed
Inspire Pro decal
Inspire Pilots decal.

I'm happy :)

My partner and I wear standard issue Dayglo Green "Dork Vests." These things work like gang busters. I even had one guy say, "I see you're with the construction crew so I knew you were okay." I didn't argue. We jokingly call them "Invisibility Cloaks," as people just leave us alone when we wear them. It's quite hilarious the stark difference between wearing a standard issue Dayglo Green vests vs. not.

D

My partner and I wear standard issue Dayglo Green "Dork Vests." These things work like gang busters. I even had one guy say, "I see you're with the construction crew so I knew you were okay." I didn't argue. We jokingly call them "Invisibility Cloaks," as people just leave us alone when we wear them. It's quite hilarious the stark difference between wearing a standard issue Dayglo Green vests vs. not.

D
Dayglo = Social compliance ;)

Always wear my dork vest. Always put out cones. Always put a sign out saying “UAV aerial photography taking place, please stay clear”

Dayglo = Social compliance ;)

Always wear my dork vest. Always put out cones. Always put a sign out saying “UAV aerial photography taking place, please stay clear”

I haven't used cones or signage yet. The dork vest seems to work very well on its own. Have you tried flying with the just the vest sans cones and signage?

D

Reactions: kevbac
I haven't used cones or signage yet. The dork vest seems to work very well on its own. Have you tried flying with the just the vest sans cones and signage?

D
Only recreationally.

Have always set up an area with signage/cones as it formed part of my Practical flight assessment.

Also, regulations are a little different in the UK as you can’t have anyone ‘not in your control’ within certain distances (reduced slightly during take off and landing). This means we don’t really want anyone just wandering up and chatting to us etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk