Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The walls are starting to crumble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Check this out... hats of to Graham Burton for standing up for what is right...this was posted on a FB Forum..

Graham Burton
Gentlemen, my name is Graham Burton. Some of you may know me as an admin on the i1 owners group as well as the other groups controlled by various people mentioned in this thread above. In fact I may well have even banned a few of you myself.

As of yesterday morning, I am no longer an admin of any of those groups. I decided to resign for reasons I don't want to go into so please don't ask.

I know I'm probably going to get slated in here but can understand how you feel and am prepared for that.

I'm not here to snoop and report back to mission control, that's not going to happen. I'm here as a free person with a keen interest in the i1 and other craft.

Let's just say I've seen the light.

i love this forum soooo much i haven't even started looking for anything else LOL... first found this one and it was first love ....

and mission control is justa blast... with the english humor and the - i am doing everything because i do not like down time -
uncopyble :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: slim.slamma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin