Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The z3 update finally came out today [emoji16]

I seen on my screen that a new camera update is needed but I didn't see any new update on the DJI site for the Z3.
the newest firmware it shows was from August. How do I load the newest firmware.

Post some results guys..... how is this camera performance now[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots
I'll be testing tomorrow morning at the beach, this was footage taken before update

Can't tell u how happy I am, well...let's hope it's a solid fw update. The fact alone that it is now compatible with the Osmo makes this a really amazing update...

Reactions: Richard in ky
I'll be testing tomorrow morning at the beach, this was footage taken before update

Can't tell u how happy I am, well...let's hope it's a solid fw update. The fact alone that it is now compatible with the Osmo makes this a really amazing update...
Was it just a camera updat or did it update the bird aswell...thnx

Ive tried a dozen times and the camera would not update the new fw. This is my second camera, first one was sent to dji. They sent me back a completely different unit. whats even worse- now the camera doest work at all...no transmission signal... talk about the horror I've been dealing with...anyway, emailed dji,hopefully I can escalate an RMA.

Update went well. No screen blackouts in 4K, video transmission seemed OK, although I kept my eye on the bird so I could have missed some hick ups. Horizon drift was still there.
Glad it works with the Osmo now.

Ive tried a dozen times and the camera would not update the new fw. This is my second camera, first one was sent to dji. They sent me back a completely different unit. whats even worse- now the camera doest work at all...no transmission signal... talk about the horror I've been dealing with...anyway, emailed dji,hopefully I can escalate an RMA.
I would try reloading Zenmuse Z3 Preinstall Firmware V01.09.01.30 on your SD card. I had about the same issue and that fixed it for my Z3
NOTE: Deleted all the old bin. files then copied Firmware V01.09.01.30 onto the SD card from the DJI site: Put the SD-Card back in the Z3 camera and turned on the inspire 1 and let is sit for about 30 min. If that works I would then maybe try the new firm-ware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry