Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Thoughts on this product?

Reaction score
I did a search for antenna upgrades for the I-1 & nothing came up, so if this has been posted already, sorry.
If not I'm curious for the expert antenna guys opinions please. I found it on eBay, the photo attached is the 1st page.
0368cd4acbc1632e423ba9fb11f86921.jpg

Thanks,
DroneOutlaw

Well, let's wait how many will be said about you're doing something "illegal".;)
I say give it a try for that money and tell about this.

Looks like 2 $5 patch antennas and a bit of installation kit. Wouldn't bother, those antennas are terrible.

I did a search for antenna upgrades for the I-1 & nothing came up, so if this has been posted already, sorry.
If not I'm curious for the expert antenna guys opinions please. I found it on eBay, the photo attached is the 1st page.
I'm surprised your search online did not manage to find any antenna upgrades for your Inspire. Two of the most common and best antenna upgrades are
- ITELITE ITE-DBS02 from DBS Mods
- V.2 Kit (Antenna only) or Advanced Kit (Antenna & Amplifiers) from FPVLR
I have no affiliation to either companies, just pointing you in the general direction. You can look up their websites for more info to aid your decision.

Ohh I definitely found upgrades, but not the one I showed in my post. I've been a client of FPVLR for years.... And will most likely will be for my I-1 system

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD