Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

To the lucky owners of Olympus Zuiko 12mm

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I need your support and experience.
I want to buy soonest an Inspire Pro and then to buy also an Olympus Zuiko 12mm.
On paper is the best solution to do some aerial shots.
At the moment I use other drones (octo and hexa with other mirrorless FF) but I want to have also this machine for different missions.
Someone can send me one or two aerial shots made with Inspire and Zuiko 12 mm lens (please only raw, no edited). I want to see the real quality (not only on paper) of this lens.
I aks you this little courtesy.
Thanks.

Thank you so much Gruvpix.
I saw the picture you sent me. Semba a fair compromise. Certainly it is not an APSC sensor or FF, but it's possible to do interesting aerial photos.
Please tell me another info. If I buy a compatible lens (zoom), do you think I can to remote it from the app?

There is someone else kind possessor of Olympus Zuiko 12mm lens who can send me a photo unedited to understand the real performance? Thanks to all.

Thank you so much Gruvpix.
I saw the picture you sent me. Semba a fair compromise. Certainly it is not an APSC sensor or FF, but it's possible to do interesting aerial photos.
Please tell me another info. If I buy a compatible lens (zoom), do you think I can to remote it from the app?
Yes but that lens sucks

Thank you also to SanCap.
Quality of your photo is good.
I think I will buy a 12 mm Zuiko
Thanks again to everyone help me to see quality/picture/lens.

Reactions: SanCap
Thank you Gustavo for your kind reply.
Well done. Superb quality.
In this first step I need also pictures (no video).
Please someone has other pictures (unedited) to share with me.
Many thanks to all.

Has anyone tried the 12-44mm zoom lens like the fact that there's a zoom screen that allows you to set the zoom

Has anyone tried the 12-44mm zoom lens like the fact that there's a zoom screen that allows you to set the zoom
Yes, there's a dial you can set up the zoom. BTW, when you zoom it, it's just good for photography (not video - it shakes too much).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez