Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Transmitter Linking to inspire

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me! Do you have to have the camera fitted to the inspire in order to link the transmitter to it? And if not why won't it link

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi can anyone tell me! Do you have to have the camera fitted to the inspire in order to link the transmitter to it? And if not why won't it link
You do not need the camera attached to link a RC to the aircraft. You will just see the red warning NO SIGNAL at the top of the screen. Are you see an data (ie. battery) in the app.

The remote was previously linked to the same inspire but since I have repaired the inspire after a crash it no longer links, I've tried after connecting my phone to the app and going through the normal procedure, I just don't have a camera fitted as yet!

Everything else seems to be fine, also I must mention it is an modified controller for better and long distance signal

Unfortunately I'm not at home to try at the moment but I will have a look later, the inspire was all updated before I had the crash so I know it can't be a firmware incompatibility issue

The remote was previously linked to the same inspire but since I have repaired the inspire after a crash it no longer links, I've tried after connecting my phone to the app and going through the normal procedure, I just don't have a camera fitted as yet!
OK. You need to reconnect or relink the RC to your Inspire 1. You need to follow the procedure in the user manual requiring you to make the selection in the App (Reconnect) and press the hidden red button under the drone front cowling on the right.

Yes done all that but it times out after a time it's like it's not seeing the remote!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez