Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Travel or Flight Mode

Reaction score
quite new to the inspire, so just wondering if there is any pros and cons to flying with the arms up or down.
I know the legs might be in the way for some shots when down, but beyond the obvious, is there any benefit like stability or jello?

From the few tests I done, I think its more stable when the legs are down, but would like to hear from those who have more insight.

Thanks!

quite new to the inspire, so just wondering if there is any pros and cons to flying with the arms up or down.
I know the legs might be in the way for some shots when down, but beyond the obvious, is there any benefit like stability or jello?

From the few tests I done, I think its more stable when the legs are down, but would like to hear from those who have more insight.

Thanks!
Much better stability with legs up since the centre of gravity is moved to a lower point.
Legs down should really only be used for its intended purpose.....take offs and landings.

Rumor has it that max speeds with the inspire are achieved with the legs in landing position but i wouldn't recommend this as it would make the aircraft struggle to stay stable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop