Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Travelling to Hawaii from Canada

Maz

Reaction score
I will be travelling in 3 weeks on vacation to Hawaii from Canada and would like to take my I1 along; for recreational purposes only. Is there any paper work / declarations / licensing / insurance that I will need to present at the border or that I will require to fly ? Is there a website with regulations that I can review prior to arriving just to be knowledgable on any flying restrictions (other than the obvious i.e. airports and over people and infrastructure etc..)

Any assistance or recommendations would be appreciated.

Hi Maz. I wish I could have been of assistance, but I just joined this forum. I'm assuming your trip has been completed? Were you able to find the information you needed before your visit?

Hi Maz. I wish I could have been of assistance, but I just joined this forum. I'm assuming your trip has been completed? Were you able to find the information you needed before your visit?

Actually I leave in 1 week. I registered my inspire with the FAA and attached the numbers provided.
Other than that I think I will reach out to a local hobby shop or club once I arrive, and inquire about any local regulations etc.

Actually I leave in 1 week. I registered my inspire with the FAA and attached the numbers provided.
Other than that I think I will reach out to a local hobby shop or club once I arrive, and inquire about any local regulations etc.

Which island(s) will you be you visiting? Please take a look at my previous posts in PhantomPilots - I've provided the links below. I hope you find them helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla