Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tripltek Pro Daylight Readable Tablet *** SOLD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Asking: SOLD
Location New Berlin, WI, USA

Hey guys, I am posting my Tripltek Pro tablet for sale.

I wouldn't even consider selling it, but I just made a deal for an Inspire 2 setup that includes a Cendence controller, a CrystalSky Ultra and a CrystalSky High-Brightness.

The tablet was purchased new at the end of December and received the first week of January. I have written reviews of it on PhantomPilots.com.

It comes complete, as I received it. I have also used it with a cell-provider and it receives calls and data without issue. I was actually shcoked it got data in some remote rural areas that I know I have had issues with regular phone calls and data connections with other phones we own, so I was quite impressed.

This is the "Pro" version with teh enhanced GPU and Processor and 8GB Memory.

Asking: SOLD

They have a ton of accessories and mounts available (the Pro is currently out of stock online):

Brightest Tablet Android on the market | Tripltek

These are the specs:

Tripltek Pro 8GB

PRO Version: 8GB RAM 128GB ROM
30% Faster and more efficient Octacore Processor(12FFC),
Enhanced Graphic Processor 3D APPs
Android 9.0
More 4G LTE bands(B38/39/40/41) and (B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28)

Powerful version for professionals who need a Tablet that can handle high demand Graphics (GPU) Applications like Drone Deploy, Drone Harmony, UAVenture, Kittyhawk...
CPU: ARM 2.1Ghz FinFET (12FFC) 8 core 64 bits
GPU: Mali-Mali-G72MP3 (900Mhz)
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Internal Memory:128 GB Flash Memory

MicroSD Card Slot: max 256GB
Camera: 13.0MP (AF) with flash led
Fropnt Camera: 5.0MP
Battery: 10000mAh Battery
Display: 7 inch 1280*720 FHD industrial 1200 nits
Touch Panel Capacitive toughened glass 9H
Glove touch/ water spray/Active capacitance pen

Phone: GSM /WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/CDMA 1X/VoLTE
2G: GSM/CDMA 1X/EDGE/GPRS/WAP
2G Band: GSM(B2/3/5/8)
3G: WCDMA 3.75G (HSDPA+ 42.2Mbps, HSUPA+ 11.5Mbps)
3G Band: WCDMA(B1/2/5/8),Evdo: BC0/BC1 CDMA: BC0/BC1
4G: FDD: 150Mbps down, 50Mbps UP TDD: 150Mbps , 50Mbps
4G Band: TD-LTE B38/39/40/41;FDD LTE B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
Wi-Fi: Dual-band (2.4GHz/5Ghz) 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MAC/BB/RF
Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.2 Low Energy (LE)

Sensors: Direction Sensor, Gravity sensor, Magnetic Field Sensor, Motion sensor, Rotation Vector, Light sensor, Acceleration sensor, GPS+Glonass
Shake-proof : 1-19Hz/1.0mm; 19-200Hz/1.0g
Droopproof /IK: MIL-STD-810G/Method516.6/Procedure IV & Touch Panel IK05
Dustproof: Class 6 ( IEC 60529 )

SIze: 7.95*5.43*0.87 Inches(L×W×H)
Weight: 1.45 pounds
Construction: Black and grey aluminum construction

20210223_142656.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mavikhan
So you actually prefer the CS performance over the Tripltek tablet or just the integration? I'm considering switching to the tablet from CS because it's such a problematic device now with glitches, crashes, missing features, and performance issues. I would never recommend one of these things to anyone.

Well, I have a number of other tablets I have been using successfully for a while with my drones. The Tripltek was a new addition and I have had zero issues with it and all of my drones I have used it with. That list includes Parrot Anafi, Phantom 4 Pro, Inspire 1, Mavic Air, Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom and even with the Tello drones the kids use.

Honestly, I haven't even gotten the CS displays yet, they were shipped with everything else.

I am fairly tech-savvy, so unless the CS displays are just completely dysfunctional, I am pretty sure I can get them to work for me. My other tablets are older Samsung units and those have been rock solid for me where others complain left and right about crashes, hangs, tablets overheating, etc. If I have to run older apps on the CS displays, that is fine

But, again, I am much more technically inclined, so I can get stuff to work and know where the limits/pitfalls are and avoid them. I mean I run legacy DJI Go and DJI Go 4 apps on the older devices instead of the latest and greatest.

That was one of the nicest things about the Tripltek, is that it just flat out works with no tweaking, hacking or any configuration voodoo to get it to work seamlessly and solidly. It is a great piece of technology for a "do it once and forget about it" approach.

For me, the plug-and-play aspect of the crystal sky monitors is a huge plus. I have Osmo Pro/RAW setups with the mounts already, I have mounts for the Inspire 1 setups and the Phantom 4 Pro, etc, so I am already invested in them just "working". I may have a few weeks of tweaking and hacking and everything else to get them to work, but when I am done it will be a plug-and-go setup for me.

The Tripltek is just a different form factor. If someone made a CrystalSky compatible mount for the Tripltek, I would be more inclined to sell off the actual CrystalSky displays. I still cannot believe that someone isn't drawing that some conclusion that there are far too many CrystalSky mountable devices and applications that a custom CS compatible mount isn't the true answer to mainstream the Tripltek more.

For me, I already have a massive investment in tech and keeping another solution around "just in case someone builds the mount" is a poor excuse, especially seeing how Tripltek can't keep the Pro units in stock, I figure for a small discount it would be better used by someone who will actually use it all the time.

Reactions: Mavikhan
I hope it works out for you. I'm no slouch when it comes to tech savviness, I have spent years with the Android operating system, jailbreaking, side loading, installing custom APKs, etc., and these Crystal Sky issues are not on the same playing field. It's a proprietary, locked system. You are completely at the mercy of DJI, and you can search around, everyone is dealing with these same issues of abandoned development of the firmware, and slow CPU issues. No amount of savvy is going to get around that. I would hang on to the tablet at least until you've spent a few days with the CS units to be sure that's what you want to commit yourself to.

Reactions: The Editor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth