Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Two Batteries, One AC Mod

Reaction score
Why is it that some people have the need to hold onto outdated and non supported hardware? A Mavic 2 pro performs better than the Inspire 1 does/did.

Reaction score
Website
www.fourtwigs.com
Why is it that some people have the need to hold onto outdated and non supported hardware? A Mavic 2 pro performs better than the Inspire 1 does/did.
They can be a good value. I got an Inpsire 1 with X5R, two controllers, three batteries (all in good condition), and two SSDs for less than a used M2P would have cost me. Added on the TB48 LIPO mod and I have close to Inspire 2 capabilities for significantly less than $2,000.

Reaction score
They can be a good value. I got an Inpsire 1 with X5R, two controllers, three batteries (all in good condition), and two SSDs for less than a used M2P would have cost me. Added on the TB48 LIPO mod and I have close to Inspire 2 capabilities for significantly less than $2,000.
You nailed it. The Inspire 1 can shoot RAW AND operate in dual operator mode. The Mavic 2 doesn't even come close to that.

D

Reaction score
Plus there's something to be said for the satisfaction of picking up kit that cost around $16,000 new for less than $2,000. 😂 #ILoveDepreciation
Absolutely. The admission price for getting aerial RAW these days is well over $10K. I firmly believe the Inspire 1 is still a viable drone. I use mine multiple times a month every month.

D

Reaction score
Website
www.fourtwigs.com
Absolutely. The admission price for getting aerial RAW these days is well over $10K. I firmly believe the Inspire 1 is still a viable drone. I use mine multiple times a month every month.

D
It also helps that I'm already bought into M43 with a Panasonic G7 (aging, but still usable) with a few lenses. Seriously considering a BMPCC 4k.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
icenkc