Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Two quick questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

Just had two little questions that were bugging me about my inspire, I'm assume one someone will know the answers on here.

1. What happens if i pull my left stick all the way down while the drone is in the air? will the motors auto shut off? I know if you pull them both to the bottom inner it's emergency cut off, but does just pulling the accelerator down do this also?

2. If I loose RC signal when i'm flying will the drone auto land or will it return to home?

Cheers
B

What happens if i pull my left stick all the way down while the drone is in the air?
It will descend very quickly. The motors will not shut off.

If I loose RC signal when i'm flying will the drone auto land or will it return to home?
By default, it'll return to home. In the DJI GO app, you'll also find settings to make it hover in place or land at its current location.

I will close this thread now before it grows into another "will pulling the left stick down whilst in flight shut my motors off" tome :rolleyes:. This has been asked/covered so many times before and there are too many references/threads on here alone to mention.

@msinger has answered the questions correctly and succinctly. :)

Thread now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell