Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Two Silly Questions...

Reaction score
So I recently purchased a version 1 Inspire and I noticed two issues:

1. When shooting pictures in RAW mode, I'm getting quite a few "stuck pixels" in the darker areas of a photo. Is this normal behavior or a shoddy sensor? By quite a few I mean several dozen.

2. In the DJI GO app, under HD settings the 4mbps setting shows 3km/1.86mi for distance. Isn't it supposed to say 5km? I can't figure out if that's the what the app normally says or it's a limitation only listed with the version 1.0 of the Inspire. What do you Inspire v 2.0 users have to say?

Thanks for the replies, I searched but couldn't find anything about this. o_O

Hi Johannes, hot pixels sound like a bad sensor to me, especially that many. You can probably get around it using something like noise reduction in Lightroom... Usually does a very good job with spotty pixels. As for the distance problem, just having a guess at this but thought that the FCC versus CE versions advertise different ranges, with CE being the lesser of the two. You may have a CE version?

Yeah, I figured the hot pixels were a few too many and I should probably swap out the unit.

As for the DJI Go app, I have the FCC version. When I go to the HD settings the max range listed by the app is 3km or 1.86 miles when you adjust the slider. Does the 2.0 version list a larger range or is that the way the app works?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop