Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

U-EVA Foam

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Had my I1 for a couple of months now and everything about this UAS is great aside form the NFZs.
My question is what the heck is the U-EVA foam used for. The DJI site says its for the battery but, where and why do I need it? Thanks
JE
p.s. Sorry first posted in the general discussion

Hi Everyone,
Had my I1 for a couple of months now and everything about this UAS is great aside form the NFZs.
My question is what the heck is the U-EVA foam used for. The DJI site says its for the battery but, where and why do I need it? Thanks
JE
p.s. Sorry first posted in the general discussion
It is to keep the battery warm during cold weather flying.

I have deleted your other post.

How is it attached to the battery?

0810443-23.jpg

Or......they have adhesive on them.

Sorry, but I think we are talking about 2 different pieces of U-EVA foam. The 2 pieces of foam I'm referring to are U-shaped, 2 3/4" long, 1" wide, 1 1/4" tall.
JE

Sorry, but I think we are talking about 2 different pieces of U-EVA foam. The 2 pieces of foam I'm referring to are U-shaped, 2 3/4" long, 1" wide, 1 1/4" tall.
JE
Ohhhhhhh.......got it. Sorry, thought you were talking about the battery insulator sheets. :)
The pieces you are talking about have caused many a confusion and are totally useless - they are originally placed on the transformation struts (the thinner arms) when the Inspire is originally shipped to prevent damage to the thin carbon fibre arms if anything shifts in transit.

Thanks, wonder why anyone would buy another set? I quess for $49.99 you can buy the cardboard box it came in.:)
JE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide