Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unable to setup new Inspire 1 PRO TB47 battery not charging

Reaction score
I just purchased a Inspire 1 Black. First Inspire, several phantoms owner. Anyway, out of the box my TB47 battery had one LED furthest from the button blink. After putting the battery on the charger, the first LED blinks 3x and goes dark. I tried connecting the controller to the harness and it seems to be charging fine, a consistent stream of white lights. I'm dead in the water setting this thing up. Any suggestions?

If you want to fix it yourself you'll have to remove the curved plastic cap on the battery, remove the white connector attaching the ribbon cable to the circuit board, plug it into the charger for :20 minutes, unplug the battery from the charger, connect the ribbon cable, and then resume charging as normal.

Not sure about the warranty if you do that, but it does fix that problem.

Reactions: Bossman
If you want to fix it yourself you'll have to remove the curved plastic cap on the battery, remove the white connector attaching the ribbon cable to the circuit board, plug it into the charger for :20 minutes, unplug the battery from the charger, connect the ribbon cable, and then resume charging as normal.

Not sure about the warranty if you do that, but it does fix that problem.
Thanks for responding. Is there a video or anything visual on this?

I had the same issue with my TB-47 brand new out of the box. I called the place where I bought it and they replaced the battery on the spot. All is good now.

I had the same issue with my TB-47 brand new out of the box. I called the place where I bought it and they replaced the battery on the spot. All is good now.
I just bought 2 T48s and Uniques photo sent the T47 back to DJI for replacement. They were cool and lent me a battery to update all my firmware and test the bird. Once the new batteries came in 24 hours later I charged them right at Uniques photo and tested. A good reason to buy from a notable retailer. $3800 for a Phantom Pro Black Edition wasn't so bad either. Thanks for the advice guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harrisonford