Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Up dated remote firmware to 1.7.4 and Critical Battery level error

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has seen this problem, I have not updated my remote to the latest firmware 1.7.4 until today, but right after doing so I was flying, draining down some batteries but, right after take off with 60% of battery power in the tank, immediately the copter when into critical battery error and started to drop. It did the for three different batteries.

I am wondering if any one has seen this, and if so what is the solution. My current firmware for the inspire is at 1.8.1 I am wondering if I up it to 1.9 if that will make the problem go away. Any thoughts, thanks

I am wondering if anyone has seen this problem, I have not updated my remote to the latest firmware 1.7.4 until today, but right after doing so I was flying, draining down some batteries but, right after take off with 60% of battery power in the tank, immediately the copter when into critical battery error and started to drop. It did the for three different batteries.

I am wondering if any one has seen this, and if so what is the solution. My current firmware for the inspire is at 1.8.1 I am wondering if I up it to 1.9 if that will make the problem go away. Any thoughts, thanks

This is a self selected feature in the DJI GO app -- you set the dormant time before the batteries start to discharge. I believe the dormant time is 10 days by default.

Recently I had a two month session of travel without the Inspire, and during that time the batteries discharged to about 50%. This is what I expected, and does so to protect the batteries. FWIW, I would never fly on batteries that had not seen a charger in more than 48 hours.

Batteries were not fully charged I was actually charging them down, but in the middle of my discharging the batch of 5, I upgraded the controller firmware to 1.7.4 and that is when my problem started and I saw it happen on three know to be good batteries with over 50% charge. I then upgraded the copter to 1.9 and now I have not seen that problem.

Batteries were not fully charged I was actually charging them down, but in the middle of my discharging the batch of 5, I upgraded the controller firmware to 1.7.4 and that is when my problem started and I saw it happen on three know to be good batteries with over 50% charge. I then upgraded the copter to 1.9 and now I have not seen that problem.
The update worked for you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont