Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UPGRADED to an Inspire 2....so now I need a backup, I'm selling EVERYTHING Inspire 1

I thought I was doing a pretty good job letting everyone know what has sold and what has not sold.....How is it a Train Wreck????

I don't what to make anyone mad??? Help me out so I can clean it up?

Kirk
Don't apologize/feed to the trolls...It's not about the thread and more about what is being listed

OK, this is why we don’t like links to third party/eBay etc.
The links do not work, since many sites have geographic restrictions and default to a ‘holding’ page with no reference or significance to the original item.

This site is international so we ask that members post the full item (with price and currency) rather than just a URL which most of the time will not work.

Thank You

OK, this is why we don’t like links to third party/eBay etc.
The links do not work, since many sites have geographic restrictions and default to a ‘holding’ page with no reference or significance to the original item.

This site is international so we ask that members post the full item (with price and currency) rather than just a URL which most of the time will not work.

Thank You

SO SORRY....I edited that post and fixed all the broken links.....I had clicked on the wrong thing when posting....again....SO SORRY!!!!

Kirk Voclain
kvphoto.com

View attachment 23960

Inspire 1 Pro with X5 Camera set up --- Hoping to get around $2000????

Go Professional Case in Flight Mode -- Hoping to get $300

Smart Charger Professional Charger -- Brand new, I've only charge 8 batteries in it....so, I'm looking for $400ish

Car Battery Charger -- $50

All of the above is now on EBAY! Here are the links:

Super Charger: Smart Power Charger M100 Inspire1/Matrice Charging Station - New | eBay

Car Battery Charger: DJI Inspire 1 Car Battery Charger for TB Batteries, This is the ORIGINAL DJI | eBay

Inspire 1 Pro V.2 w/z5 camera kit: "DJI INSPIRE 1 V2.O PRO, HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTORS,TB48, X5 Camera, Ready To Fly | eBay

Go Professional Landing Mode X5 Case: Go Professional Case for DJI INSPIRE 1 X5 LANDING MODE CASE | eBay

Tb48 OLD Battery: DJI TB48 5700mAh LiPo Intelligent Flight Battery for Inspire 1 - SM KV | eBay

Kirk Voclain
kvphoto.com

ITEMS THAT HAVE SOLD:

Go Professional Inspire Battery Case -- Hoping to get $80 ----- SOLD -------
Osmo setup with Go Professional Case -- $200ish--------SOLD----------
Inspire 1 with X3 Camera set up -- Hoping to get around $1000????? -------------SOLD----------

I also fixed it in my ORIGINAL POST.....thank you for pointing this error out to me!!!!

Kirk Voclain
kvphoto.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44