Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

URGENT!! Require inspire spare parts or pilot in Scotland

Reaction score
Here's hoping this reaches out to someone in Scotland!

We are a crew of 5 filming some famous drives for Mazda UK and we crashed our Inspre this evening (ouch!) in the Glencoe Valley. Its now out of action as one of the prop mounts is knackered. We have loads of spare props but unfortunately not the mounts, the two bits that swivel and grip the propellers.

We have one more shoot to go (TOMORROW!) which is the best one Invergarry to Applecross a d we DESPERATELY need some drone footage. If anybody has got a spare motor prop mount I will pay handsomely for it, alternatively we would be happy to hire anybody that can make the area in such short notice.

If you can help or know of someone or a local shop we can buy spare parts up here please call Jamie on 07590 066307.

Many many thanks

Here's hoping this reaches out to someone in Scotland!

We are a crew of 5 filming some famous drives for Mazda UK and we crashed our Inspre this evening (ouch!) in the Glencoe Valley. Its now out of action as one of the prop mounts is knackered. We have loads of spare props but unfortunately not the mounts, the two bits that swivel and grip the propellers.

We have one more shoot to go (TOMORROW!) which is the best one Invergarry to Applecross a d we DESPERATELY need some drone footage. If anybody has got a spare motor prop mount I will pay handsomely for it, alternatively we would be happy to hire anybody that can make the area in such short notice.

If you can help or know of someone or a local shop we can buy spare parts up here please call Jamie on 07590 066307.

Many many thanks
OK, not sure how far you are away but Marionville should be able to sort you out
Rc Remote Controlled Drones Cars Planes DJI Phantom Inspire1 Scotland – Marionville Models

Failing that @Scotflieger might be able to do the shoot for you - Andrew is up that way and fully CAA certified.

I would do it for you but there is no way I can get up from the Midlands in time!

Reactions: Scotflieger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan