Used B&H photo video Inspires 1999.95

Got mine today! Couple little things but so far it seems as described!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It would be awesome if you could detail the "couple little things" seeing as this is a forum to help out the fellow inspire owner/potential owner. Details would help future purchasers know what to expect when buying from BH.

Reactions: AmosMoses
what was the best price you found on amazon? (link please, if you could)
thanks
fdk
The lowest price I found in 711Rc new cost 2590$ (if you registered). I also bought my at B&H photo and wait for delivery.

Last edited:
Just bought from them will let you know condition when it arrives
Okay, sorry for the delay in the report back. The Inspire 1 arrived looking like new. No marks on the feet, no scuffs or marks on the frame and body.

Then I noticed the connecters for the camera at the gimble were not connected. I re connected those, then had to do a full firmware update on the remote, battery and aircraft. I re calibrated all for safety, changed to my own settings and after a quick couple of test flights was confident to use on task.

I'm thrilled to report that after a few missions now all is good. I was a bit disappointed in B&H for not checking connections before dispatch as that might have thrown a newbie into dispair - that aside I would thoroughly recommend buying second hand from them.

I hope that helps!

good to hear..They were back in stock for like 1 hour then it was gone again.

i was wondering if you would be interested in selling your dji inspire?

Sure I woulld sell my inspire. Case, 4 batteties, 15 flights. Carbon fiber Hydro dipped. 3400.00 takes it all

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    1,010.9 KB · Views: 8