Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Used Inspire 2 making rattling sound (not props or motor)

Reaction score
Hello all, I just purchased a used Inspire 2 from BH Photo for a good price, it was rated as condition 8+ but it looked practically brand new.

The issue I have is when I move the drone it makes a rattling sound like something is loose inside...seems to be coming from the area where the CINESSD and battery packs mount. Is this normal? My gut tells me not...

So far I really like this thing! I already have a Mavic Pro and also fly RC 3D Helicopters.

Attachments

• File_003 (1).jpeg
    File_003 (1).jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
  • File_000 (1).jpeg
    File_000 (1).jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • File_001 (1).jpeg
    File_001 (1).jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • File_002 (1).jpeg
    File_002 (1).jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Could be anything. Pebble, extra screw, etc.
Have you removed the plug in the Cinessd port to see if anything falls out?

Thanks for your reply. Removing the SSD slot cover was the first thing I did...Its definitely something internal. Its very intermittent and I can't duplicate it again but my I2 wont go into travel mode and will not power off unless I remove the batteries. Back to B&H it goes....

Sounds like one of the cables came off either an FC or ESC board connector and you're hearing the cable end connector ratting around. If it's not under warranty I would def do the teardown myself to find it. Just follow the procedure for removing the top cover and you'll probably find it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveamelia102