Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using a i1 and drone deploy for vegetation mapping

Reaction score
We have a red nir nvdi camera we brought over from the states and wanted to know if anyone has found a successful cheap planning app for the i1.

We are trying to do all the post ourselves but want a good solid planning app to set the grids up. We have access to everything else from the gps data against images to calibrating the nvdi against your calibration targets.

Farming mapping in the UK is mission impossible unless your agricultural qualified i know as my friend who is agriculturally qualified is taking jobs off people due to his knowledge.

We are looking more into forests etc and have work lined up so dont need high accuracy as were spotting issues only.

We to wanted to know the best free apps out there just to plan missions and nothing more. Its not really viable to use pix 4d etc unless you have high paying clients lined up.

Thanks
Mick

Last edited:
We have a red nir nvdi camera we brought over from the states and wanted to know if anyone has found a successful cheap planning app for the i1.

We are trying to do all the post ourselves but want a good solid planning app to set the grids up. We have access to everything else from the gps data against images to calibrating the nvdi against your calibration targets.

Farming mapping in the UK is mission impossible unless your agricultural qualified i know as my friend who is agriculturally qualified is taking jobs off people due to his knowledge.

We are looking more into forests etc and have work lined up so dont need high accuracy as were spotting issues only.

We to wanted to know the best free apps out there just to plan missions and nothing more. Its not really viable to use pix 4d etc unless you have high paying clients lined up.

Thanks
Mick
Litchi app has a very good waypoint system for autonomous flying and gives full control over the camera as well as hight, speed and direction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74