Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using I1 power cord to charge P3 & Vice Versa

Reaction score
Can you use the same power cords to charge either remote? I realize the I1 is 26 volts vs 17 but does that affect controllers?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what voltage the round plugs put out? If I1 and P3 have same voltage for the remote it would be nice to use other charging cord if one is tied up

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Both plugs are connected together. Voltage of both chargers is obviously different. Specs don't say if the P3 remote supports the higher voltage.
DJI is usually good at using plugs that won't mate if they shouldn't (their similarly-looking battery connectors are actually different enough on the 3, 4 and 6-cell batteries so you can't mix them), so I guess they'd have done the same on the remotes if they should not be mixed. Try at your own risk though.

DJI is usually good at using plugs that won't mate if they shouldn't (their similarly-looking battery connectors are actually different enough on the 3, 4 and 6-cell batteries so you can't mix them), so I guess they'd have done the same on the remotes if they should not be mixed. Try at your own risk though.

My God man - that's a leap of faith......They're a Chinese company. It's what ever connectors were cheapest on the day!!! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk