Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using Intelligent Modes - Android 2.4.3

Reaction score
Guys.

I've seen that once you switch to F-opt the symbol appears next to the flight status in the IOS app, and touching that symbol it opens the IOC modes for follow me, POI, etc. This is available whether you are on the ground or in the air - of course you need to be in the air to activate.

However when I switch to F-opt on the ground in the Android app, the symbol does not appear... Also the "IOC enable" slider in the advanced settings is greyed out.

What do I have to do with the Android app to enable this symbol in order to make sure I have the IOC functions??

Help is much appreciated.

Thx!

Guys.

I've seen that once you switch to F-opt the symbol appears next to the flight status in the IOS app, and touching that symbol it opens the IOC modes for follow me, POI, etc. This is available whether you are on the ground or in the air - of course you need to be in the air to activate.

However when I switch to F-opt on the ground in the Android app, the symbol does not appear... Also the "IOC enable" slider in the advanced settings is greyed out.

What do I have to do with the Android app to enable this symbol in order to make sure I have the IOC functions??

Help is much appreciated.

Thx!
Just be airborne! :)

Awesome, so I'm not loosing my shizzle..

So how come the iOS guys get the symbol appearing beside the status bar on screen, without being in the air?

Well!! It's IOS. Not Android. So there for IOS is ahead of the Android Version. This is normal with DJI.

But both versions (iOS and Android) sport the same version numbers? Aren't they both 2.4.3?

In any case, I'll get out flying in the next day or so and try the IOC modes. Followme is the one I've been waiting on for ages.

But both versions (iOS and Android) sport the same version numbers? Aren't they both 2.4.3?

In any case, I'll get out flying in the next day or so and try the IOC modes. Followme is the one I've been waiting on for ages.
Yes they are the same version number but it is only by some strange DJI numbering system rather than identical feature set/functionality reference.

With regards to flakey 'follow me' function.....don't get your hopes up too much! :p

Reactions: Ward Paterson
I've been playing with my bro's Yuntec 500 with followme function, and its amazing. How is it that these guys can master the FMe function, yet the DJI monster cannot???

So confused :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan