Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using Phantom 4 Pro remote as slave for Inspire 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the group and still trying to fiddle my way through. All information I was able to find was for older equipment. I did comment on an earlier related question days ago but have not seen any reply or indication it was even read.

Can anyone verify whether or not the Phantom 4 "PRO" remote could be used as a slave remote for gimbal control on the I2? I thought maybe the P4P would make for a relatively inexpensive backup for the I2 and would make even more sense if I were able to use the remote as a second remote on the I2. My biggest fear with all this investment is that it would seem that DJI has little intention of allowing users to incorporate existing equipment with any future models. Having to update every piece of equipment seems quite wasteful. $500 remote and can only be used for one purpose?! Should we assume that an $1800 x5s camera will be left sitting on the shelf in a couple years when the next latest/greatest bird comes along?

Thanks for your consideration!

Transmission protocol on I2 is different to the P4P so wont work as a slave

Hello,

I am new to the group and still trying to fiddle my way through. All information I was able to find was for older equipment. I did comment on an earlier related question days ago but have not seen any reply or indication it was even read.

Can anyone verify whether or not the Phantom 4 "PRO" remote could be used as a slave remote for gimbal control on the I2? I thought maybe the P4P would make for a relatively inexpensive backup for the I2 and would make even more sense if I were able to use the remote as a second remote on the I2. My biggest fear with all this investment is that it would seem that DJI has little intention of allowing users to incorporate existing equipment with any future models. Having to update every piece of equipment seems quite wasteful. $500 remote and can only be used for one purpose?! Should we assume that an $1800 x5s camera will be left sitting on the shelf in a couple years when the next latest/greatest bird comes along?

Thanks for your consideration!
Already asked and answered here!

Bind P4 Pro+ controller with the INSPIRE 2?

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool