Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

V-2.0?

Reaction score
I just bought an Inspire V-D but i am seeing all this talk about the V-2.0. I'm still in the period where I can return it. The main reason i want the V-2 is the new motors and props. Do you think you will be able to upgrade the V-D? I'm wondering should i return it? Where can i get a V-2.0, when?

Last edited:
I imagine the V2.0 will take a while to come out and have bugs when it does.
If you need to fly right away then stick with the D.
If you can wait then take it back.

The V2 has been available for a couple of months now, and as the software and features are the same as on the V1 it doesn't have more bugs.
Never saw a bad feedback about the new motors / prop.

Ah. I hadnt realised that it was actually available. I wonder when it came out, I didnt see it at Gitex.

Either way, are the ESC's the same?

As far as we know all that has changed is props/motors and the fact that it comes stock with the new camera mounting plate that can take the X5.

hmmmmmmm.
there must be a different firmware to handle the PID loops on the new motors though.
I doubt they can just leave the firmware the same, or that it is adaptive.

Either way, with the announcement of the FLIR coming up, and the X5 and the modded NIR that I have seen, the I1 is looking better by the day

I hadnt realised that it was actually available. I wonder when it came out
I got my V2 on November 6th. So, it's been shipping since at least then.

The main reason i want the V-2 is the new motors and props.
I'm not sure the difference between the motors is going to be that noteworthy to you. My V1D and V2 perform the same as far as I can tell. You can certainly upgrade the props -- and, it won't cost much to do it. See more here.

with the new camera mounting plate that can take the X5.
And, I found out the hard way that this is not really beneficial if you have no plans to get the X5 camera. The gimbal plate won't fit in almost all cases available on the market today (unless you break out your bread knife).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla