Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Various Images of where we fly...

An 86 foot octagonal tower, constructed in 1720 as a navigational mark to aid shipping.

The Naze Tower is an historic 86ft landmark and unique visitor attraction situated on an attractive stretch of coastline at Walton-on-the-Naze, Essex. UK. Over eight floors it houses an art gallery with three exhibitions a year, a museum on the Tower and Naze, tea rooms and a roof viewing platform with spectacular panoramic views. The best way to experience the Tower is to visit - hope to see you soon!

Superb, I know the Naze well. Sometimes fly on Horsey while at work. I live just down the coast on Mersea Island.

Thank you for the comment.

image.jpg

Feel free to posts some images, would be interested in finding some different places to fly. Did this one in Ramsey near where I live, just practising flying around things and finding interesting angles.

Allright I will post some photo's when I will be there on my holiday from the Netherlands.Visit your area every year.Lovely place and the reason I bought the Inspire.

Thank you for the comment.

Feel free to posts some images, would be interested in finding some different places to fly. Did this one in Ramsey near where I live, just practising flying around things and finding interesting angles.

I'd love to visit your beautiful neighborhood! :)

However, I'm still waiting for those free airline tickets The Editor promised me. o_O (ahem!)

Reactions: Adrian VC
Very nice, lovely sky. Just fantastic to be able to get this little seen perspective where ever we go...

I'm surprised how many Inspire pilots are in this area.Will be in Maldon in a few weeks time.

Lots of nice spots in and around Maldon, you on holiday here or on business?
No I will be there on holiday as I always go to the U.K.Always start and ends up in Maldon.Can't wait to be back.

image.jpg

Image of the Dartford Crossing on the Essex/Kent border. Took off from a large playing field nearby surrounded by trees. As I gained height to get a good view of the bridge, found a church in the foreground I didn't even know was there!!

Reactions: Clampit
No I will be there on holiday as I always go to the U.K.Always start and ends up in Maldon.Can't wait to be back.

Come to Mersea Island if you like seafood, only 12 miles from Maldon :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa