Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video caption not working

Reaction score
i have tried many times to turn on video caption. Every time I do, as soon as I close the tab it turns it's self off. Am I not doing something correct?

Do you get the SRT files on the card or not? That's what matters in the end. Might be like the MOV/MP4 setting that bounces back to MP4 when you set it to MOV, but the camera still records MOV.

Do you get the SRT files on the card or not? That's what matters in the end. Might be like the MOV/MP4 setting that bounces back to MP4 when you set it to MOV, but the camera still records MOV.
There is no SRT file

This might be a very stupid question, but what exactly does video caption do? I've tried to experiment with it, but does nothing when i turn it on. Thanks

It stores some flight data syncronised with the video as a subtitle file. If you play the video with a player that supports those and enable them you get the data overlayed on the image (white box is GPS coordinates).

vlcsnap-2015-03-08-08h52m24s72.jpg

Reactions: Tcancel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo