Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

video penetration

Flipping heck you fly that inspire like a racing drone... well done. balls of steel sitting on that easy chair
Thanks guys for your likes and comment... yes...Mohan there is a lot of hours of practice to do this .. i am glad you liked it... cheers....

I liked the bird at 0:47 just not even caring. Great video, even if it did give me a bit of anxiety :eek:
Hi Matt... the bird is called a magpie.... fantastic bird afraid of nothing and has a wonderful call... an Australian treasure..... thank you for your comment...

Hi Sturgisphoto..thank you for your comment...Yep.. its not easy doing of the ipad mini.... i am waiting for Avegant Glyph to start delivery... then i can take it to the next level....

Wow, I hadn't heard of the Glyph, very anxious to hear your opinion when you get them. I have the Cinemizers and I've only used them a couple of times, but I was expecting something better considering the cost.

I
Wow, I hadn't heard of the Glyph, very anxious to hear your opinion when you get them. I have the Cinemizers and I've only used them a couple of times, but I was expecting something better considering the cost.
I have held of buying glasses .... the Glyph... looks like being a game changer with FPV... I have the Epson BT200 from when i had the Phantoms.... but ... they do not work with the Inspire..... it was tempting to buy one of the brands that were available.... glad i didn't .. after what you said...its been a pain flying FPV from the ipad mini.... cant wait to get the Glyph.... will post a review and let you know what i think.... safe flying....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6