Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video recording

Reaction score
Just recently whilst pressing record on my DJI app on my Apple iphone 6 plus very irritatingly the recording will keep stopping after a matter of seconds normally between 10-15 seconds..when this happens I can't press the record icon as it freezes for a while then it's ready to use again but will repeat the performance...any ideas what it could be any help is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had the same thing happen on my P3. I end up with a series of short recordings before it'll stay recording.
Drives me nuts, because sometimes I think it's recording and it's actually stopped on its own!

Yes it's very annoying, are you using the iPhone? I'm wondering whether this is a compounded issue with Apple IOS software? Is anyone else with an iPhone experiencing the same thing?

Yes it's very annoying, are you using the iPhone? I'm wondering whether this is a compounded issue with Apple IOS software? Is anyone else with an iPhone experiencing the same thing?
Using Samsung Galaxy, but as Kilrah said, I've purchased some better SD cards and am going to see if that's the culprit.

Thanks kilrah I'll try that and see if that makes a difference! although the memory card I was using had already been formatted!

Just an update I found out the SD card was faulty, tried a new one an everything is now ok!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44