Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video shot from a helicopter using OSMO

Reaction score

If you have played with the OSMO you know how tricky it is to get the movements down. Add in the Pitch and Yaw of a helicopter and the OSMO gets extremely tricky.

Hope you enjoy my video

If you have played with the OSMO you know how tricky it is to get the movements down. Add in the Pitch and Yaw of a helicopter and the OSMO gets extremely tricky.

Hope you enjoy my video
As more I see from the OSMO the more I want one.I think I will get one in the next days.

Nice. Have used mine from a heli as well, but not a comfortable one like that so it's not as smooth. Still made the difference by giving me usable footage vs nothing worthy at all :)

Nice. Have used mine from a heli as well, but not a comfortable one like that so it's not as smooth. Still made the difference by giving me usable footage vs nothing worthy at all :)
Apologies for OT comment but..... I've just noticed you've appeared over on Driving Force, that's recent...how long have you been lurking? They have to ask my permission first - cant have any riff-raff on there :p

Looks great as an ad given the fact it was shot with an x3. So much for the X5 right! (Provided you used the stock Osmo with X3.)
No one would have noticed any difference, especially on the web.
The other question is, why didn't you just film it from an Inspire?

Apologies for OT comment but..... I've just noticed you've appeared over on Driving Force, that's recent...how long have you been lurking? They have to ask my permission first - cant have any riff-raff on there :p
Was invited back in July.

Looks like you missed the bit about the boat being capable of 170mph... gotta show that speed a bit. Comes out great by the way, crazy machine.

Looks great as an ad given the fact it was shot with an x3. So much for the X5 right! (Provided you used the stock Osmo with X3.)
If you can fly a drone and capture footage at 100 + mph I want you to teach me !!!:)

Reactions: jon b

Here is one I shot with the Inspire only

Reactions: Leonardo Cunha

Hope you enjoy my video
Nice! Did you have any trouble with the relative wind/buffeting? I've shot with brushless gimbals out of helis before and had them bounce around when the wind hit them.

Hope you enjoy my video

Nice Vid! I know what you mean with controlling the Osmo while you are in a heli. Similar thing happens when you are on a snowboard and flying down at different angles.

You guys see the price reduction just announced?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669