Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

voltage and radio interference issues

Reaction score
Hi my inspire is less than one year old and I am having the following issues and would sure appreciate some guidance . I have not had any hard landings or crashes.
1. I keep getting an error on the app that states that there is strong radio interference. This happens in a few different areas
2. Everytime I take off, my voltages decrease and shows yellow in the app under battery cells. It is green until I take off. This has happened with 2 different batteries.
I have attached some pictures
I would sure appreciate some help
Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    473 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 20
Hi my inspire is less than one year old and I am having the following issues and would sure appreciate some guidance . I have not had any hard landings or crashes.
1. I keep getting an error on the app that states that there is strong radio interference. This happens in a few different areas
2. Everytime I take off, my voltages decrease and shows yellow in the app under battery cells. It is green until I take off. This has happened with 2 different batteries.
I have attached some pictures
I would sure appreciate some help
Jeff
Hi Jeff
These appear to be new batteries. You should not be see the yellow warning at the voltages shown. Are you sure you have updated them to the latest firmware (1.3.0.0) and, if so, have you re calibrated them?

The newest version of the app (2.1.0) has added the colour coding to allow you to better monitor their condition. You will seeing Amber warnings towards the end of the fight and red if you get to a critical level. See other posts for the 100-5% continuous discharge recalibration procedure.

Hi Jeff
These appear to be new batteries. You should not be see the yellow warning at the voltages shown. Are you sure you have updated them to the latest firmware (1.3.0.0) and, if so, have you re calibrated them?

The newest version of the app (2.1.0) has added the colour coding to allow you to better monitor their condition. You will seeing Amber warnings towards the end of the fight and red if you get to a critical level. See other posts for the 100-5% continuous discharge recalibration procedure.

Hi and thanks for the reply. I am using both current versions. One battery has five cycles, the other two have less. I have just added a flytrex and wonder if this might be causing the issue. The change to yellow occurs as soon as I lift off and the batteries return to green when I land.

I recalibrated a battery using the smart power charge last night and will try that this am

Jeff

Reactions: Scotflieger
Just to double check that you have updated the firmware to 1.3.0.0 in both batteries?

I have the Smart PowerCharger but it will not complete the recalibration as DJI describe. You must recharge to 100% and discharge continuously to 5%. The easiest way is to fly it and ground hover cancelling all attempts to land using the up left stick until you are down to 5% or less. The recharge again to 100%.

If you still have the problems you have shown then I suggest they are faulty and should be replaced under warranty either through your supplier or DJI.

Thanks

My inspire is updated and when I add the batteries, they don't make any beeping sounds any more so Im assuming they are updated. Are there any other ways to check

Thanks

My inspire is updated and when I add the batteries, they don't make any beeping sounds any more so Im assuming they are updated. Are there any other ways to check
If you check the log .txt file on the MicroSD and the last entry says something like no software updated aborted then you can assume you battery is up-to-date.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD