Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

waiting for imu to worm up message / motors wont start

Reaction score
i have 12 of these inspire batterys to play with and 2 inspire 1s to play with incase theres a issue and i did run into a issue when i placed the copter on a glass patio table with metel trim the table top was flat on the ground
i powered up the copter and transmiter and aplyed power and nothing happend and the message poped up imu worming up i played with it for a while swapping out batterys and recalibrating and reprograming until i was sick so i took off the props when i was up staires and moved the sticks to activate the motors and it started up normaly so i took it back down to the back yard and put it on the glass patio table and moved the control sticks and nothing happend so i moved the copter off the table onto the grass and aplyed power and everything work normaly
now with my other inspire 1 copter it takes off on the table like its supose to but the other one is pickey so everybody what da hell is going on mr dji technician p/s im thinking that the sighneal is received at the bottom of the landing gear tips

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kajal142