Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Jump in and join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Want To Graduate to Inspire

I'm finding the camera limitations of the Phantom 4, and Pro V2.0 limited. I've briefly perused some of the threads and appears Zenmuse 5S (trying to save a bit of money, unless someone tells ms I must get the 7). My intent is to purchase the piece parts; a new Inspire 2 without controller and camera, as I have the Pro 2.0 controller and a CrystalSky 7.x Ultra which should support the Inspire 2. I've notices that purchasing the Zenmuse 5S/Gimbal separately I can use on inspire. IS THIS A DIY PROJECT? Also, there are some zoom lenses that can be used with the Zenmuse, understandably I'm quite sure they don't zoom in flight, but would be nice to have a 24-70, or thereabouts. Am I offbase with any of my aspirations?

Thanks, being relatively new, since the CrystalSky Ultra showed the Inspire 2 as an optional device on 'menu' I erroneously jumped to conclusion that the controller(s) were compatible. Truth is, there are a number of bundles available with controller that are not that much more money, considering the 'stuff' that comes with them. I'm thinking the Zenmuse 5 with a Lumix 14 - 42. Am I correct that the Zenmuse/Gimbal and lens attach are somewhat plug n' play, or do I need a strong DIY background to get this flying?
BTW, thanks for reply.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Selfmadevisionz