Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Weather resistance

Reaction score
Has anybody had any problem with the weather resistance of the 210v2 with Ext GPS installed. Where the GPS is plugged in at the back of the aircraft looks like any kind of water can get into it because you cannot close the coverIMG_0624.JPG

It is a poor design that needs to be corrected. I thought I have seen a 3rd party fix for that.

Thank you. Will sugar have for a guard. I just don’t want to put a bag on it when we are having to do S and R in the rain

Has anybody had any problem with the weather resistance of the 210v2 with Ext GPS installed. Where the GPS is plugged in at the back of the aircraft looks like any kind of water can get into it because you cannot close the coverView attachment 28109
Personally i believe that this "water resistance" of M200 series is a marketing hype more than anything. Occasional mist, short summer shower ... yes, perhaps she will survive. But steady heavy rain? Doubt it ...

Yeah - there are better platforms suited to SAR out there.
If someone is lost on the side of a mountain you don’t really want to be the one that says “Sorry, can’t search for them - it’s raining a little bit”

Heres just one.

You are right on a aircraft specific for S&R but I am a company trying to make money full time doing inspections and helping to local fire department part time. This aircraft would take a government agency using tax payer money to buy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice